[IP] post for list

Hello to everyone!!
I'm so excited that I FINALLY got my date that I'll start "pumping."  March
17, in 2 weeks, I will be starting the Paradigm MiniMed pump.  I'm very
anxious and can't wait to start it..  Just wanted to let you all know!  I'll
be a Paradigm pump soon!!  YEA...
I would love to e-mail people who are currrently on the Paradigm, if anyone
wants to communicate with me via email.  My email address is:
email @ redacted

Take care,
Sara :)