Re: [IP] unexplained low?

If you visit:

You can print out your own "unused bolus" chart, and you can
also personalize other charts for your own insulin-to-carb
ratio, and insulin-correction-factor.

The unused bolus chart is effectively the same as the
chart from Pumping Insulin.

I use a printout of my personal charts from this page as a
bookmark in my logbook, so I always have easy access to them
when I'm determining my bolus sizes.

>I pump novolog too. While the chart in Pumping Insulin is for humalog
>they are pretty close so I have had good luck consulting the chart.
>In fact I made xerox of it and trimmed the little chart out and keep
>it on my night stand with my meter.

Do you Yahoo!?