[IP] birth control

 I've been reading about birth control decreasing insulin sensitivity and I
definately have experienced this first hand in the last month or two (I'm on
Ovcon 35 and taking twice as much insulin as I was before and having wide blood
sugar swings). Is anyone aware of specific brands that don't influence BS as
much? Does anyone know which hormone is responsible for this decrease in
sensitivity? I've seen this question asked before but have found no answers
posted. Thanks!

Do you Yahoo!?