From: Wesley Dreiling

To: email @ redacted

Sent: 3/3/03 1:26:34 PM

Subject: RE: [IP] New Cozmo!!

Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your tax deductible
contributions.

Yes...good luck with it!  today is my one week anniversary of
starting mine.

I would have to say that the best part for me is not chasing highs and
lows

around all day long.

yay for pumping yay for deltec!

Wesley

(dx'd 1999 pumping with Ayasha the Cozmo since 2/24/03)