Re: [IP] MM lovers and bashers

Jan,

I too rec'd a letter today from Medtronic MiniMed.

This is the part that REALLY caught my attention:

*We have implemented a pro-active Re-Order Express
program that automaticaly sends a reminder letter to
ensure you will always have adequate supplies.

WHY DOES IT CATCH MY ATTENTION?

I called AND wrote them with that very suggestion FOUR
YEARS AGO.  MM's customer service director (or
whomever was in charge of implementing those kinds of
services) promised they would put it into place THEN.

Their service commitment is too late for this former
MM user.  Am now very happy with my D-tron Plus.  Hope
their service changes are effective for those that
have a MM/Medtronic pump!

-gail in denver