[IP] Re:good diabetes book

Ragnar Hanas, "Insulin-Dependent Diabetes, in Children, Adolescents and
Adults" seems very good to me (Dr. Spot on our list has also recommended it).
 I have two chapters that I got online.  Try and see if this link is still
working:

www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/download/hanas_pump.pdf

Also, see H. Peter Chase, "Understanding Insulin Dependent Diabetes"  try
this link

www.uchsc.edu/misc/diabetes/UIDDM.html

Dr. Chase is from the Barbara Davis Center for Childhool Diabetes and if I
was able to choose where to take my child for the best care possible this
place would be my first choice.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8