[IP] Re:good diabetes book

Ragnar Hanas, "Insulin-Dependent Diabetes, in Children, Adolescents and
Adults" seems very good to me (Dr. Spot on our list has also recommended it).
 I have two chapters that I got online.  Try and see if this link is still

Also, see H. Peter Chase, "Understanding Insulin Dependent Diabetes"  try
this link

Dr. Chase is from the Barbara Davis Center for Childhool Diabetes and if I
was able to choose where to take my child for the best care possible this
place would be my first choice.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8