Re: [IP] Palm

At 06:36 PM 3/3/2003 -0600, Marty Chansler wrote:

 > Any of you tech guys/gals have any suggestions
 > as what could be wrong??

This happened to me once.  Do a reset (it will be a hard reset) and then do
a hot sync.  Before you do the hot sync, open the setup (should be on the
hotsync icon in the tray on the lower right - click on that and then
setup).  Set everything that has the option to PC overwrites Palm, and then
do the hot sync.  You may have to reset some other items later, but that
will get you back up and running.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine alone and do not necessarily represent
those of my wife who runs our house and makes more important decisions than
I do.