[IP] One Touch Ultra Smart

I read on here that in someone's message that you can use the software they
have on their site to download your meter. I called them today at LifeScan and
they told me as of right now you can't use that software for the new meter,
and they're working on releasing one pretty soon. Is this true? I'm thinking
about purchasing one, and not too sure about doing that if I can't transfer my
bg's into the computer. I don't want to have to write my bg's down for
doctor's appointments or anything like that!! Any info. would be greatly