[IP] MM lovers and bashers

I rec'd a letter today dated 2/03 from Medtronic MiniMed, It is two pages of
info that I won't include all of, but here are some highlights:

*We have recently doubled the number of people in our call centers, ensuring
more immediate response and care.

*We have upgraded our technology platforms and software systems, speeding
our ability to access and process information.

*We have implemented a pro-active Re-Order Express program that automaticaly
sends a reminder letter to ensure you will always have adequate supplies.

*We have updated our Call Center training procedures to ensure friendlier,
more efficient service.

*We are introducing a simplified, intuitive call menu so you can get what
you need the very first time.

*We are consolidating our many telephone numbers to a single number,
1-800-MINIMED, for all your service and supply needs. We believe this will
be more convenient for you. This number is effective now, though all other
numbers will remain active to allow
for a seamless transition.

*We are implementing new customer survey processes to better gauge and more
quickly act upon any service deficiency. In the future, you will have the
opportunity to record a voice mail message following any customer service
call to provide feedback about your experience.

*We are developing internet and email services to complement our call
centers, including an Online 24 Hour Help Desk and our Online Re-order
Express service.

signed by Jeffery A. McCaulley
VP & General Manager, Diabetes
Medtronic MiniMed

(forgive any spelling errors - no time to proofread as I'm scooting off to
sit about 5 hours in a La*Z*Boy)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

We can live with the word *incurable,* but we cannot live without the word