[IP] Number of insulin vials monthly

 Hi:  With an insurance change I am now able to have Novolog covered.Can you
help me to calculate # of vials I need monthly?  I use sils,change every 2-3
days and use 35 units a day.  I prime 5 units and also .8 at the end for the
cannula.  I also push out insulin from the syringe into the air as is now
reccomended.  Can  I have some of our collective wisdom?  Always gratefulm
for IP.  Charlene