Re: [IP] MM pumps...............

173 is the most I've gotten, but then when the pump reads --- u (nothing
left) there is usually some left. I can only get the 173 by manually priming
the tubing, and then topping off the resovoir before inserting it into the
pump.

Ember
Type 1 8 years, pumping 9 months with Buzz the MM Paradigm

<snip>