Re: [IP] Precision QID pen

 I had a QID meter(3 years ago) and had the smae problem - continuous ERR
message I got fed up and chucked it. My gramma too has a QID meter and for the
last month has had these readings, she phoned and they sent new strips and thats
the last we've heard(she's in hospital now so not using meter)
 The thing that really bugged me is you have to get the blood on then wait the
20 seconds before you get the message!
 My advice is get a new meter of a new brand I've never had that problem with
any other brand.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm