Re: [IP] a lot of problems.. anyone else???

I can relate to you so well, and if I were to share my stories about bladder
and kidney infections you would be reading for months.
I think the answer is having a doc that understands how this problem is, and
is willing to give you something when you need it.
I know for me it's "cipro", and I always have some in my cupboard for when
an infection hits.