Re: [IP] a lot of problems.. anyone else???

 I just had the same experience with the UTI thing except when I went to the
ER they told me there was nothing wrong with me.  In the whole process to
trying to fix things, they really made them worse.  I am getting off of
antibiotics now after calling the doc and he said it was obvious I had an
infection.  I had the feeling I had to pee but could not.  You would think
that with a diabetic, you would not want to take chances with a possible
kidney problem.  But then again, they asked me if I brought my insulin pack
with me when I told them I wore a pump.....and they are supposed to be the
home hospital of the Diabetes treatment Center.