Re: [IP] a lot of problems.. anyone else???

Sorry to hear about your bad few weeks.  I hope you are starting to feel
better. That is what all of Febuary was like for me. I  got the flu then UTI
(and yes, the symptoms you describe sound like a UTI) then an ear infection
and broncitis. From my understanding, when you are sick your immune system is
down. You are more likely to pick up other "stuff". The sore throat and
clogged sinuses more than likely are viral. Just make sure that you are on
different antibiotics then you were the other two times. It is very important
to let the doctor know which antibiotics you have been on (which i am sure
you did).
Drink lots of cranberry juice and because of being on antibiotics for 3 weeks
you might want to eat lots of yogurt (antibiotics can cause yeast infections
and you don't want to have to deal with that ontop of being sick)
 I hope this answers your questions.
Feel better soon,
dxd age 7 1988 pumping 1992