[IP] Palm

I just wanted to throw this out here. I just recently upgraded my palm m505 to
a palm tungston. I am planning on saling my palm m505, and thought before I
list on on ebay, I would write about it here. On it I have the Accu-Chek
software for the compact meter, you can transfer your readings to your palm.
You can see your averages, graphs, etc. It's pretty awesome. Then I also have
the ezManager software on it. Then it has the Calorie King Diet software, and
also the NutriCount software. I have no need for both of them. Unfortunatly
with my new one, I'm unable to transfer my accu-chek compact readings, but am
planning on going with the new one touch ultra smart pretty soon. If anyone is
interested in this email me privately at email @ redacted  I just
thought this could give someone a nice oppurtunity to have a palm, plus
already some programs for great control. If I sell it on ebay, I'll probably
have to erase all the programs.