Re: [IP] Unexplained Low??

Responding to: I thought I had a 2 hour window and then it was done.  I use
Novolog, is this wrong?

Chapter 13 of Pumping Insulin, Third Edition covers this topic. Prior to
reading this chapter in preparation for going on the pump, I also thought
that the insulin was gone after 2 hours.

I have to agree with Wesley's earlier post about the Cozmo and how it
handles this for you. Before going on the Cozmo, I had many lows caused by
overcorrecting. Now, when I get my 2 hour beep/vibrate reminding me to check
my bg, I can enter my bg test result and the Cozmo tells me what if any
correction should be made. Quite often, it tells me that no correction is
necessary when I thought the bg was high. As a result, in the last 238
readings, I have been below 70 4 times, 3 of which were exercise induced.

Sue (Memphis)
Dx 01/29/02
Cozmo Pumping 01/07/03