Re: [IP] Paradigm battery life.....

This is the other reason to switch to the Paradigm that I had.  I liked the
fact that the batteries cost so little and were available anywhere from the
7-11 store to the drug store.  You can find a AAA battery almost anywhere
and not have to search.  Which is annoying if you are in an unfamiliar city.