Re: [IP] Dumb Things (was: ADHESIVE)

This happened awhile ago, but I will share.  :-)

About 3am I got a no delivery alarm and realized that my reservoir was
empty.  I was incredibly tired having stayed up half the night working on a
paper and decided I would do the old trick of disconnecting from set,
disconnecting tubing from reservoir, pulling air into reservior, repriming
pump, and reconnecting.  I figured that the 20 units in the tubing would
hold me until morning.

Well it did.  And the next morning I got up and went about my business
forgetting it was AIR in my reservoir and not insulin.  About halfway
through the day I realized my numbers were climbing and corrections weren't
helping and then it hit me what I had done.

-- Sherry