From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Phoenix Becker
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2003 2:48 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] unexplained low?

Karen,
  Another thing you could have done to prevent the low was when you tested
and
saw how fast your bg "came down" you could have subtracted the unused still
active portion of your correction bolus from the insulin you took for the
banana
bread you ate.
  Most of the time when I have a low it is because I forgot to take into
account
an unused bolus.
Phoenix