Re: RE: [IP] Paradigm battery life.....

 Well it would mostly have to do with the fact that the paradigm uses one
battery and that battery in general costs only .50Cents Do the math and see
which is better!
 My calculations show that the 508 batteries are $26.00 for 9 which is 3 battery
changes worth. so thats $8.60 a change, so 3 months for $8.60 thats $2.86 a
month Its gonna be a heck of a lot cheaper for the paradigm batteries and they
are easier to get. If you change the paradigm batteries every week it'll only
cost you $26.00 a year thats the same as 3 changes of the 508's, and thats only
if you change it weekly which very few do. Not only can you save money with the
paadigm but its easier to pop in a AAA then try to get those 3 other batteries
into the holder and get it in the pump.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm