RE: [IP] Paradigm battery life.....

 Damn, the batteries really only last that long? That definately changes my mind
about NOT wanting a paradigm. I get about 2-3 MONTHS worth of life out of my
batteries on my 507C. Heck, it seems like I get more life out of my batteries on
my 507C when the Low Battery alarm goes off than most paradigm users do. I
wonder what is up there...