Re: [IP] Dumb Things (was: ADHESIVE)

The dumbest thing I've ever done regarding my pump was when I left an old
site in after inserting a new one of course ( wait, thats not the dumb part).
I forgot about it, went to bed later that night........sometime during the
night, half awake my hand brushed over the site and I thought "oh I can pull
that out now".  I proceeded to do so and realized after it was too late that
I had pulled out the NEW site.  I immediately awoke and screamed "Oh sh**,
that was stupid!"  I really couldn't believe I had done that in my sleep.
Arggggghh!  Haven't done it since tho :-)