[IP] Re: Birth Control Pills & Decreased Insulin Needs (Was Unexplained Low??)

<It is amazing to me how my insulin needs could suddenly change like that.
Around the same time, I went off the pill, and started taking vitamins in
preparation for trying to get pregnant. I'm guessing that's what caused the

change for me.>

Birth control pills cause higher blood sugars.

Shawna