[IP] Paradigm battery life.....

<I was told not to use Energizer Max batteries in the pump, only the regular

battery.  I have noticed though that my battery life has gone down the
I have had my pump.  I got 2-3 weeks for the first couple of weeks, now I
change about every week.  use my remote and sometimes use the vibrate
feature.  I use the backlight alot too and I know all of these features

the battery. YMMV:)

I use the Energizer Max batteries and they last about 4 weeks.  I use the
backlight a lot, but not the vibrate or remote.