[IP] Dumb Things (was: ADHESIVE)

I see this as an opportunity to start a new thread:

What is the dumbest thing that you feel that youhave done RE: your diabetes
and/or pumping?

I'm sure that a bit of self depracating humor will do us all good and I am
sure that we will all benefit from learning from everyone else's mistakes.
My favorite posts on this list are the antecdotes thqat are more like
stories for the rest of us.  I would love to hear what some of you long-time
diabetics have done in the good old days before microchips and humalog :)

(dx'd 1999 pumping with Ayasha the Cozmo since 2/24/03)