[IP] Travel question/Disetronic wearers

I have a question for Disetronic pump wearers who received a card from D a
couple of months ago that we are to use when traveling.  It explains that we
wear a pump and lists any supplies that we may be carrying.  The on the back
your Dr. can sign it and provide their DEA # and contact numbers.  Has anyone
on the list used this to travel or would it be better to just get a letter
from the Doctor?  I know the card would save mine a lot of time she doesn't
have.  Please reply off the list as time is tight for me too.  thanks.
Sheila Morris