[IP] Site Change - hehe

 Well I did my site change this morning and I was on the couch(my mom was on the
other couch) I had just barely gotten the sil in(manually) when my mom said
"sheesh look at all the suction cup marks on you - looks like you were attacked
by an octapus". Well now I burst out laughing and I'm trying hard not to laugh
cause I'll pull out the sil, I manage to get the front half of the tape down and
pull out the needle, I hold it up and tell my mom never to make me laugh when I
have this sicking out of my belly, she apologizes and I get the rest of the tape
down, well I looked at my belly and I had 6 big circle(oval) marks on me!!

Guess it's time to scrub the tape marks off!!!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm