Re: [IP] Yet another newby question

 You can suck them out with a syringe? would that help? it might be easier if
you inject a little more air to create one large bubble then suck it all out. I
don't know for sure as I don't use them but when I did on shots I always made
the bubble bigger that way you don't have 10 little ones all over.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm