Re: [IP] Variations in BG readings

   How do I adjust my Profile to be plasma-calibrated?  I'm confused.  How am
I supposed to know what my blood reading really is I get different readings
from the meters because of one measuring whole blood and the other measuring
plasma?  Which one is the best way to measure?  I would treat myself for a
reading of 56, But not necessarily for a reading of 79. If I get a high
reading, I would give more insulin for the reading that is 20 points higher
than the other one.  How do I know if I'm treating myself correctly if these
two types of meters give me differing results because of how they measure my
blood glucose?  As I said, I'm confused.  I'm glad you told me about the way
they measure my blood glucose, I've never of that before, whole blood vs.
plasma.  Oh, by the way I can subtract, I guess I hit the wrong key on the
keyboard.  I don't read over my mail after I write them, so I tend to miss
mistakes.  Thanks for pointing out that I wrote 33 instead of 23.