Re: [IP] One touch Ultra Smart - Question

I have not yet found a way to do that either. Someone on this list mentioned
that the updated version of the software for the PC(not available yet to my
knowledge) would allow for more customization - maybe there be a way to do
it with that?

Another thing I'd like to be able to do with it is note when my carb count
is a guess - for eating out and such.

If I figure out how to do any of that, I'll let you know.

Type 1 8 years, pumping 9 months with Buzz the MM Paradigm