[IP] Re: Neurotherapy Centers - Washington, DC & Buffalo, NY

I received an email message addressed from you that contained a virus. Most
likely you did not send a virus but are infected with a virus that sends
itself to everyone in your address book. My email address could be there
because of IP. My internet provider detected the virus and sent me this
message. The name of the virus is email @ redacted/ You can get information on
this virus at:

Sue (Memphis)
Dx 01/29/02
Cozmo Pumping 01/07/03

This e-mail in its original form contained one or more attached files that
were infected with a virus or worm, or contained another type of security

The following attachments were infected and have been repaired:
No attachments are in this category.

The following attachments were deleted due to an inability to clean them:
1. DonResume.wps.scr: email @ redacted

The Following attachments were not delivered due to inbound mail policy
No attachments are in this category.

Road Runner does not contact the sender of the infected attachment(s) in the
event that they were not actually sent from the indicated party.

Please contact the sender directly to alert them of their issue with
infected files if you wish to do so.

For more information on Road Runner's virus filtering initiative, visit our
Help & Member Services pages at http://help.rr.com, or the virus filtering
information page directly at http://help.rr.com/faqs/e_mgsp.html.