[IP] Med Alert

On 3/1/03 9:48 AM,
> Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 23:04:12 EST
> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] med alert
> Where can I find a medical alert bracelet that doesn't cost alot.  I still
> haven't gotten one.
> Regge

I went to the Army surplus and had them make me 'dog tags' on which my 'IDDM
wears Insulin Pump, Allergic to Atropine' was punched, along with a Blood
type (A+) all for about $3.00. I kept one on my neck, and wore some spares
in my sport shoes by stringing the lace through it and tying it there when I
didn't want to wear a necklace.

-- Musicians Duet with Rhythm!

AOL-IM: Wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland