Re: [IP] paradigm vs animas

> Hello,
> Would appreciate any comments from users of either the Paradigm or Animas
> pumps. Trying to make an indformed decision and need info about problems,
> customer support, safety issues, etc.
> Thanks
> Bill French

I have been overall happy with my Animas pump.  It's reservoir does hold 300
units.  It is water proof.   It allows programming segments and has a lot of
programs to set up.

On  the down side, when the batteries are low, it goes nuts and alerts you
every three minutes.  It does the same if your cartridge runs out of

Good luck with your choice.  I went with Animas for the larger cartridge