Re: [IP] paradigm vs animas

----- Original Message -----
From: "Artorius Rex" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2003 2:12 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] paradigm vs animas

I have had my Animas for over a year now with no major problems other than
the ones I caused.:)   I found a small crack in the case this past Summer
and they replaced the pump within two days.  Their customer support is
outstanding as well as their follow-up care.    I chose the pump over the
Minimed products because I liked the waterproof  vs. water resistant and the
ease of use.  I spend a lot of time in the water and did not want to be
concerned about that aspect.
Allen  (pumping since December 2001) > > ----- Original Message -----