[IP] contact info search

Hi! This is Allison Blass. My last search for contact info for Children's
Congress 2003 worked so well, I thought I would try my luck again. A few
fellow diabetes advocates and I are trying to get in touch with Barbara
Davis, of the Barbara Davis Center for Childhood Diabetes. If you, or anyone
you know, has her address, phone number, or e-mail address or wouldn't mind
forwarding a message for us, I would really appreciate it. If you don't,
please ignore this message. Thanks so much. Have a great day!

Allison Blass