Re: [IP] paradigm vs. animas

I have the Paradigm and have never used the Animas because that was not an
option through my insurance company.  I did start out with the 508 MM and
can honestly say that when I have to change tubing and sites. That the
Paradigm is easier.  They have changed the design of the reservoir and it is
easier to fill with out a lot of air bubbles to get out.  I am not saying
that I don't get them but I seem to have an easier time getting rid of them
when I do.  Also Priming is very easy.  I have had to call their support
and so far have had no complaints.  They are very friendly and helpful.
Again I have never looked into the Animas because it was not an option.

Kim dx'd 1983 pumping 2 yrs