Re: [IP] paradigm vs animas

In spite of my minor complaints with my R1000, I'm still impressed that it's
a solidly built little beastie that hasn't failed to deliver insulin properly
at any time over the last year.

I'd do it all over again (choosing Animas) if I had to remake my decision
The customer service wing of Animas is great, and as others have said, their
insurance staff is outstanding.