Re: [IP] Variations in BG readings

I don't consider that a big difference.  I wouldn't worry about a difference
of 3-4.  Now I did the same thing last night, compared my Ultra Smart to my
One Touch Profile.
Ultra Smart   56
Profile   79
That worries me.  Were all my readings that I've been getting wrong?  I'm
just glad that I got a new meter.  I think 33 difference is kinda scary.  I
retested on the Ultra Smart again right after I checked the Profile and got