[IP] Variations in BG readings

 I decided to see the difference of bg readings between my Ultra and Tracker.
First one : Ultra- 126 Tracker- 129
Second one: Ultra- 93  Tracker-97
 These readings are coming from the same drop of blood. Is this normal? Am I
being too nitpicky? I am just worried about lower readings.
 Does this have anything to do with the earlier thread on differences between
lab and meter readings? I am not worried about wasting strips bc right now i am
paying out of pocket for tracker strips (waiting to get an Rx) and insurance is
covering Ultra strips.

dxd age 7 1988 pumping 1992