Re: [IP] Medic-Alert question

-- IMNSHO, if you put "diabetes mellitus" ,people wont know what disease
you have.
(that somehow, sounds much more serious, then diabetes).
ive know i have diabetes, for 46 years. ive only known, for around a year,
that i have "diabetes mellitus".

REMEMBER who this is for. If someone finds be "wiggling on the street",
i want to make it as easy as possible for them, to know what to do.

(though, with the way law is these days, theyd probably let me lay there,
for fear of my suing them, for administering the wrong treatment).

Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)