Re: [IP] Medical Supply Companies

Often the supply place you use is designated by your insurance company.  My
insurance company has a contract with Medtronic/Minimed, so I get my MM508
supplies directly through them.  I have yet to find another "in-network"
supplier, but since my supplies are covered 100% under DME I haven't
bothered to investigate.  I don't know which pump you have decided to get
for your son, or what your current insurance situation is, so I'm not sure
how much I could help in answering your question.

-- Sherry
North Eastern, MA