Re: [IP] Medic-Alert question

>>> What should I put about the pump? Advice appreciated.>>>

>mine has "diabetes mellitus on insulin pump">

Since Type 2 is ALSO diabetes mellitus, is that enough info? Many people
think because we are adults, we are T-2's. Medical people *should* know
(those who need to see the engraving) what IDDM means - Insulin Dependent
Diabetes Mellitus.

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Notice: In case of nuclear attack, the federal ruling against prayer in
schools will be temporarily canceled.