[IP] RE:Flying and Seat Mates

My daughter (age 6) has been pumping for almost 2 years.  We've flown 3
times since she's been pumping and for the first time since 9/11 she
"beeped" last Feb. at security at the airport.  Immediately when
Security saw the insulin pump when she was "wanded", they let her right
through.  As far as seat-mates, we've ranged from 'lack of curiosity',
to 'wondering why my daughter was wearing a beeper' to 'wondering if
that device was a GPS'.  The GPS comment made me laugh because sometimes
I think it might be a great idea!  Maybe we should suggest this as an
upgrade to the pump for kids!
Paula, Pump-Mom to Gen,(dx'd @ 13 mths, started pumping at age 4 1/2)
and James 10 (non-D)

Do You Yahoo!?