[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #219

In a message dated 3/31/2002 4:25:04 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> With the best conditions I left one site in for 20 days.

Wow,  I start getting high BS reading if I leave it in for more than 2 1/2
days.  Also I have realized that I am building up scar tissue in my abdomen.
So I have moved onto my legs.  My endo says that within 3-4 months the scar
tissue should dissipate.  who knows.  I just hope it gets better soon so I
can start using my abdomen again.