[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #219

In a message dated 3/31/2002 4:25:04 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> what have been your experiences
> with seatmates when flying---do you mention your pump, testing equipment
> when you sit down and/or pull it/them out later or just do your own thing
> and ignore them?

I don't tell anyone I am wearing a pump unless I need something out of the
ordinary.  There is no need to tell anyone near you that you use a pump
unless you have brittle diabetes and go very low quickly and don't feel it
coming on.  Other than that I would just keep my medical stuff to myself.
But that's just my opinion.  : )