[IP] Fly Me Away

"For those of you who have flown since 9/11, what have been your experiences
with seatmates when flying---do you mention your pump, testing equipment
when you sit down and/or pull it/them out later or just do your own thing
and ignore them? And the people across the aisle?  How far could this
possible interest extend?"

I recently flew from Austin to Denver and home again. On the way up I pulled
out my p0ump when they passed out the snack mix (11 carbs 1.5 unit bolus) -
and I also did a check. I was chatting to the woman next to me and there was
a young girl on my right that was quite interested - so I explained what I
was doing - then showed her the pump - they both thought it was pretty cool.
No problems at all.

Linda & Dax