[IP] re: Paradigm

I've had problems with static when I don't use the black case for my
508. I can't stand the case for a lot of reasons. Since I'd missed the
cut-off date by such a short time and had actually started pumping after
the cut-off date, I figured it was worth a try to get the upgrade. The
rep and MM both told me that when you get a new insurance company they
will pay for a new pump, whereas the old company won't since my pump is
only a year old. It doesn't make sense to me either, but that's what
they said.

"Mike Swaithes" <email @ redacted> wrote:
Subject: RE: [IP] re: Paradigm

How would changing insurance companies get a paradigm? Or are you saying
change companies and BUY another pump? So you would end up with both a
Paradigm and a 508? Guess a one month old backup pump is not too bad,
seems rather expensive.

Mike Swaithes
Dad to Alicia 9 & Lindsey (Z) 12, dx 5/98

I bought my 508 a couple of weeks before 3/1/01 and started pumping
3/8/01. I've talked to both MM and my area's territory rep about
upgrading to a Paradigm and found that the only way to do it would be to
switch to a different insurance company (which I don't want to do).