Re: [IP] frequency of site change

Hey,
With the best conditions I left one site in for 20 days. I think I could have gone more but I said I have shown what I wanted to show. I usually leave sites in for 5-8 days. I don't have a problem with infection. Pleas don't try this unless with your medical team with a clear reasonal objective.
Eddie

Subject: [IP] frequency of site change