[IP] brittle

I feel the same way. My Mom will ask me how my sugar is, and if I tell her I
had a high, or low (which is everyday), she gets really upset and almost
blames me!
Non-diabetics....they just don't understand!
Well we all know your mom may not understand but you can be sure she is in
your corner for every round of the fight she can make it to.  Think about
being the mom of a kid with diabetes. read the agonizing stories here and
for a few moments reflect on the feeling of being out of control of a
situation with your kid. I don't think you are being blamed. emotions are
sometimes hard to read when they get mixed in with guilt and fear.
understanding is hard to do in this case spot